Saturday, February 18, 2012

Olympus PEN 12.3 Video

Olympus PEN 12.3 Video Video Clips. Duration : 1.02 Mins.


DISCOUNT LINK tinyurl.com Customer Reviews: "I had shot with Leica film cameras for years but when I made the full transition to digital, moved away from them. The M8 and M9 are great cameras, but too pricey, even on the used market. For years, I used a Canon G-series as my carry-everywhere camera and, while it produced very good photos and was bullet-proof reliable, the small chip size and very short focal lengths bothered me a lot. When the E-P1 came out, I was intrigued. When the E-P2 came out, I became lustful. I had a chance to borrow one for a week and got hooked - I had to have it. The larger chip means a cropping factor of 0.5x, so the 17 mm lens gives me a field of view close to the 35 mm I always had on my Leica M4-P. The larger chip means a longer lens which means more background control - and that is what I craved the most. The ability to separate my subjects out from the background means my images pop again, just like the old days. (And like on my full-frame Canon DSLRs.) The camera is small, light and feels extremely durable. The lens, I'll admit, doesn't feel as strong as the camera, but I hear rumors of new lenses in 2011 with a wider maximum aperture, so I may buy a new one if that pans out. The raw files look very good at ISOs below 500. Above and they get a little chunky, but usable. Buying this camera has re-invigorated me. I made a commitment to shoot with it (and post photos online at mejphoto.com) every day. I'm coming up on 30 days and, so far ...

Keywords: Olympus PEN 12.3, Olympus, PEN, 12.3, Digital SLR Cameras, Digital, SLR, Cameras

No comments:

Post a Comment