Posted: October 14 2011 This video is still a work-in-progress and will change from final release. I wrote the music in the late 90's and refreshed the mix in early 2011—the track is called "West Coast Ease" and is part of a collection of music and videos called "The Sun Will Shine Again." (TSWSA) The purchase of the Panasonic GH1 camera sparked a keen interest in the creation of film-like productions. The astonishing detail captured by this camera has inspired me to go out capture the beauty of nature. The project began as a test, I combined footage captured by the GH1 and the music track that I had recently refreshed, to see if the subject and the music got along. I showed the test to Sharon, my wife, and it was her reaction that told me that this combination was worthy of pursuit. As a photographer, I am no stranger to composition and therefore it was a tiny step to take in order to look for and frame interesting subjects that complied with the "Nature In Motion" directive. Most of the footage was captured using the Panasonic DMC-GH1 hybrid camera; the remaining footage with the Canon 5DMKII and 7D—An assortment of lenses were used to capture the clips. Canon FD 135 f2.5 SSC Canon FD 50 f1.8 Canon FD 50 f1.4 SSC Canon EF 300 f4L Canon EF 135 f2L Canon EF-S 55-250 f5.6 Olympus OM 100 f2 Olympus ZD 50 f2 Macro Panasonic Lumix 14-140 Panasonic Lumix 100-300
Tags: Nature, Panasonic, GH1, Music, of, Joseph, Ferrari, Canon, Olympus
No comments:
Post a Comment